
Juhaa Inside The cafe
Juhaa went into a small cafe. He asked the vendor to give him a piece of cake. But he changed his mined and asked to trade it. So the vendor traded it and gave him another piece. Juhaa sat down and ate the cake. When he finished, he headed for the door. The vendor yelled out, "Hey! Come back You didn't pay yet..." Juhaa said, "I know, I traded it for the first one! (lol...)
Juhaa went into a small cafe. He asked the vendor to give him a piece of cake. But he changed his mined and asked to trade it. So the vendor traded it and gave him another piece. Juhaa sat down and ate the cake. When he finished, he headed for the door. The vendor yelled out, "Hey! Come back You didn't pay yet..." Juhaa said, "I know, I traded it for the first one! (lol...)
No comments:
Post a Comment